I DREW SOMETHING

This is a blog of illustrator Petri Suni. Browse on and check what he's been up to lately.

24 April 2014

Why haven't anyone seen the Loch Ness Monster lately

Some time ago I realised that my illustrations are usually character oriented - there's a character or maybe two and that's pretty much it. To become better at drawing scenes and spaces, I should naturally start doing pieces that has more that just a character.

This may be a small step to that direction, but I hope it's counted. As the Nessie is such a vague creature, it was fun to illustrate it so that there's only some parts of it poking in here and there. I guess I managed to create a space of some sort... only - now that I look at this - it lacks a lot of underwater feeling. Maybe next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment