I DREW SOMETHING

This is a blog of illustrator Petri Suni. Browse on and check what he's been up to lately.

25 November 2011

Working overtime

Here's a tiny piece of work I just finished today. There's a person, who keeps working overtime, because... company's website is not self-updating... and somebody has to take care of it. It was particularly fun to play with the glimmer the laptop screen.

I tried to keep the illustration as simple as possible, but in the end I couldn't help adding one more item...

working overtime with a throwaway mug

As an illustrator I do have some manners, no question. In addition to technical manners I also seem to draw certain (secondary-kind-of) items over and over. Take a look at the illustration above and check these two illustrations: air-bag / monitored surfing. Did you find any similarities?

Why do I find those red striped throwaway coffee mugs so fascinating? I need to ask my shrink.

No comments:

Post a Comment