I DREW SOMETHING

This is a blog of illustrator Petri Suni. Browse on and check what he's been up to lately.

01 September 2011

Plate face doodles

During the previous 3-4 weeks I've been too busy to illustrate anything special, (except my current work project, which is special in it's own way of course... and also the reason why I'm busy). What I mean is that I haven't had time to do any gorilla kind of stuff.

But I've been drawing something anyway. Every now and then, while having a cup of coffee or watching a tv program that fails to catch my full attention, I've been testing brush tip markers, which I'm not too familiar with. Among plenty of other "meaningless" things I've been doodling these strange plate faces, which put together, makes a pretty nice set. So, with this set of plate faces I'm trying to please the God of draw-something-special.

plate face doodles

No comments:

Post a Comment