I DREW SOMETHING

This is a blog of illustrator Petri Suni. Browse on and check what he's been up to lately.

05 August 2011

Bronx Zoo t-shirt design - part 2

I have been doing more sketches for Bronx Zoo t-shirt design. Here is some of them. In this first sketch I tried some poses for gorilla.

bronx zoo gorillas

... or what if I only use the upper body, gorilla having his arms crossed over his chest..? Somehow I think it brings the right kind of attitude. After all this is not just any zoo, but the BRONX ZOO :) I also suppose it's going to be white on black background, so I did some quick sketches how to use white...

bronx zoo gorillas

I think it's now time to go digital.

P.S. Sketching these gorillas has been so much fun that I'll utilize them for something else also.



EDIT: The finished design can be seen here

No comments:

Post a Comment